Stone Axe Wagyu Box:
- 2 x 250g Stone Axe Wagyu MB9+ Striploin ($105)
- 2 x 250g Stone Axe Wagyu MB9+ Tenderloin ($115)
- 2 x 250g Stone Axe Wagyu MB9+ Ribeye ($115)
- Stone Axe's steak thickness ranges from 2.5cm - 3.5cm
*Minimum order of 4 steaks total. Choose your cut in the dropdown. Free delivery in Singapore. Receive order 3 working days later, we will contact you to confirm your order.
For Australia's Wagyu Branded Beef Competition 2020, Stone Axe emerged as the grand champion in the full blood Japanese black category. The crown of Australia's best Wagyu currently sits on Stone Axe pastoral, and their award-winning Wagyu MB9+steaks are now available in Singapore through Kuro Kitchen.
Stone Axe's Full Blood Wagyu beef comes from their breeding herds, dispersed across several breeding farms in New South Wales and Victoria, all of which are managed by Stone Axe’s own staff. Each property is situated over 1000m above sea level, resulting in a climate that enhances conditions for the breeding and raising of Full Blood Japanese Black Wagyu. This means cattle are able to grow and mature to their potential with access to natural shelter, clean fresh air, water and pasture, all in a low stress environment.
- The meats come frozen and can be kept up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Each piece weight/size might vary a little but the overall total weight will be as advertised or more.
- If you would like a thicker steak cut, you can request via delivery instructions to cut your two 200g steaks to one 400g piece instead. Delivery date will extend by a week to process.
Stone Axe Wagyu Striploin
Stone Axe Wagyu Ribeye
Stone Axe Wagyu Tenderloin