USDA Prime Meat Box (Sirloin, Flat Iron)
- 2 x 250g USDA Prime grain-fed Angus Sirloin steaks ($60)
- 2 x 250g USDA Prime grain-fed Angus Flat Iron steaks ($68)
*Minimum order of 4 steaks total. Choose your cut in the dropdown. Free delivery in Singapore. Please pick delivery date, we will contact you to confirm.
- The meats come frozen and can be kept up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Each piece weight/size might vary a little but the overall total weight will be as advertised or more.
- If you would like a thicker steak cut, you can request via delivery instructions to cut your two 250g steaks to one 500g piece instead. Delivery date will extend one week to process.
- USDA Prime is the best beef grading in America and is roughly equal to MB4
- Steak thickness varies from 1.5cm-2.5cm
We've brought in a batch of USDA Prime, 250 day grain-fed Angus steaks from Morgan Ranch. Morgan Ranch is located in the Sandhills of Nebraska and managed by the fourth generation family, the Morgans, since 1934.
This beef is pasture grass-fed and finished on maize. Being grass-fed first gives beef its complex flavours, while finishing on grain-fed gives brighter, whiter fat with more marbling throughout. Because of the increase in intramuscular fats, Grain-fed beef is said to have a more buttery flavour.
USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) Prime grade is the best classification of beef grading in America with the highest tenderness and marbling. Of all the beef produced in the US, less than 2% is certified as USDA Prime.